Gretsch G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Acoustic/Electric2714024505
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $50.*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
Falcon style without the Faclon price-tag!
The G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo gives you full-bodied jumbo tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Its jumbo cutaway body includes dazzling gold-sparkle binding on the top, back, sound hole, fingerboard and headstock. Other premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing and classic Rancher triangular sound hole, maple sides and arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, "V"-shaped headstock with vertical winged "Gretsch" sparkle logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners and gold-plated hardware.
- Body Style: Rancher 17 in. Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back (Arched) and Sides
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: White with Gold Sparkle Appointments
- Neck: MahoganyFrets: 21, Vintage Fingerboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 in. (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25 in. (635 mm)
- Pickups: Fishman Sonicore (Under Saddle)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys+ Preamp System
- Controls: Volume/Treble/Bass/Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Tuning Keys: Deluxe Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, SyntheticBone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
- Case sold separately