Essential Elements for Band, Book 2862588
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $50.*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
Essential Elements for Band offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Book 2 continues the EE learning system with a review of Book 1. Book 2 further develops performance skills through a variety of exercises and melodies, including a section of individual studies designed for each instrument.
Essential Elements now includes Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource. EEi introduces the first-ever, easy set of technology tools for online teaching, learning, assessment, and communication... ideal for teaching today's beginning band and string students, both in the classroom and at home.
- Review of Book 1-3 opening pages that cover all Book 1 elements - Great refresher to start the 2nd year - Also works to quickly add new beginners or instrument switchers into the intermediate band.
- Expands on the Essential Elements Key Features - Includes rhythm raps, daily warm-ups, theory, history, multi-cultural music, creativity and assessment - Introduces sight-reading and improvisation.
- Individual Studies for Each Instrument - 2 pages of special etudes that teach specific skills, appropriate for each instrument - Demonstrated by a professional soloist on audio tracks - Classical style piano accompaniments downloadable - Expands and strengthens concepts taught within Book 2.
- Rubank Studies and a Solo for Each Instrument - From the very best of student etude and solo literature - Key, scale and chorale studies for full band - Rubank solo with piano accompaniment included in each student book - Audio tracks feature a professional soloist and accompaniment.
- Combined percussion book (drums and keyboard) - Large, clear fingering charts - Progress and practice charts - Concise, easy to use conductor book.