Boss RV-6 Reverb
Combining high-end sound and wide-ranging versatility, the RV6 takes pedal-based reverb to the next level. Reaching beyond the capabilities of previous generations, this powerful stomp employs the latest tech and legendary BOSS know-how to make it easy to get amazing reverb tones instantly. From subtle rooms to modern shimmer effects to long, evocative reverbs, the RV-6 envelops your tone in lush ambient spaces that endlessly inspire.
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
Packing the latest BOSS DSP and updated algorithms, the RV-6 gives you eight highly musical reverb effects in one compact pedal. Add body and depth to your core tone with standards like Room, Hall, and Plate, dial up swirling richness with the Modulate setting, or surf it up with a vintage-style Spring reverb. Dynamic mode automatically adjusts the effect depth to your playing touch, providing deep, immersive reverb that won’t turn your tone to mud. And modern players will love the new Shimmer and Reverb+Delay modes. •+DELAY—This is reverb combined with delay. The synergistic effect provides rich reverberation. •SHIMMER-This reverb is distinctive for its sparkling high-frequency range. It produces fantasy-like reverberation wrapped in spacious overtones. •DYNAMIC-This reverb automatically sets the depth of the effect according to your performance. It produces deep reverberation without blurring the overall shape of your playing. •ROOM-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a room. It produces warm reverberation. •HALL-This reverb simulates the reverberation of a hall. It produces clear and spacious reverberation. •PLATE-This simulates a plate reverb (a reverb unit that uses the vibration of a metal plate). It produces metallic-sounding reverberation with an extended high-frequency range. •SPRING-This simulates a spring reverb built into a guitar amp. •MODULATE-This reverb adds modulation to hall reverb, producing extremely good-feeling reverberation.