Evah Pirazzi Strings for Violin 4/478400
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Evah Pirazzi Strings for Violin
Pirastro - Handmade in GermanyAs a result of the quality of both their strings and rosin, Pirastro has become a byword for a sound which is both beautiful and reliable. As a result, a great number of classical string musicians recommend Pirastro strings; their tonal flexibility and expressive power allow each musician to create their own unique sound and to show their own instruments to their very best advantage. The tonal flexibility and the expressive power of each single Pirastro string create an unsurpassed choice for the musician across the Pirastro range. Musicians can choose from the complete range of gut strings (e.g. Passione and Oliv), from synthetic strings (such as Evah Pirazzi or Tonica) or steel strings (e.g. Flexocor and Chromcor). Finally, Pirastro rosins are designed specifically for Pirastro strings and this combination is responsible, in no small part, for the excellent world-renowned Pirastro sound.
The Soloists' Choice
- modern synthetic core strings
- very intensive and powerful
- excellent for Soloists
- complex sound, rich with overtones
- excellent response
Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
- Evah Pirazzi strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- very intensive and powerful, excellent for Soloists
- outstanding playability and exceptional response at any of the dynamic levels
- complex sound, rich with overtones based on a brilliant core sound
- enormous projection
- Evah Pirazzi strings translate every minute impulse from bow and fingers into beautiful sounds.
- expressive, great nuances
- enormous dynamic range
- outstanding tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins