- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your violin.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Available colours: blue, purple, hot pink, light pink, orange, neon green, red, white, charcoal and silver.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra-long feet.
- Available in three sizes: 1/10-1/4, 1/2-3/4 and 4/4.
- Weight: 1/10-1/4 = 45g 1/2-3/4 = 72g 4/4 = 74g
- Dimensions (cm): 1/10-1/4 = 16 x 2.5 (body width) x 4.5 (LWH) 1/2-3/4 = 19.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH) 4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH)Feet width: 5.5cm
Everest 1/4-1/10 Violin Shoulder Rest
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Everest 1/4-1/10 Violin Shoulder Rest EVEREST shoulder rests are designed in the USA and manufactured with the finest material and workmanship. Our shoulder rests were designed by a John's Hopkins' biomedical engineer to overcome the many shortcomings of existing traditional shoulder rests. Other manufacturers, such as KUN, Mach One, Viva la Musica, Bon Musica, and Wolf, all have very good designs, but many players still find them uncomfortable to use. EVEREST Violin and Viola Shoulder Rests are the only ergonomically designed and patented collapsible shoulder rests that provide the best comfort for violin and viola players of all levels.
Everest Spring Collection Violin Shoulder Rest
Everest Spring Collection Violin Shoulder Rests are a great option for violinists looking for a shoulder rest that is not only comfortable and affordable, but bright and colourful as well! Everest shoulder rests have become the shoulder rest of choice among violinists everywhere. Professionals to beginners all say, "This is the most comfortable shoulder rest I have ever used!" This is due to the extra thick foam and the fixed tilt design. The shoulder rest also stays on the violin a lot better than others because of the added rubber between the feet. Everest shoulder rests have become even more popular with the introduction of the ‘Spring Collection’ and the beautiful colours available – blue, purple, hot pink, light pink, orange, neon green, red, charcoal and silver. Our staff have rated Everest as the best violin shoulder rest for beginners based on price, comfort and durability. Features: