Gliga 2 14 Inch Viola PackageG2VLA14
Gliga 2 14 Inch Viola Package
Award winning violin maker, Mr Vasile Gliga, has been creating instruments since 1980 in his workshop in central Romania. Starting from the humble beginnings of working in a tiny workshop hand-crafting just two violins per month, his talent and passion for instrument making has been the driving factor, leading him to grow the now internationally recognised Gliga brand.
Gliga instruments are hand made from selected Carpathian spruce top, European maple back, ribs and neck, Ebony fittings, German tailpiece and European strings. Made in Romania, Gliga instruments are popular among students of all levels and are regularly recommended by music teachers.
Gliga 2 14 Inch Viola Package - Intermediate student range handcrafted in Romanian workshops featuring body and scroll superior to series III. The oil varnish is hand applied and accessories are of finer grade.
- Professional Setup Included
- Solid resonance spruce top
- Solid flamed maple back, neck and sides
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Wittner ultralight tailpiece with inbuilt adjusters
- Ebony teka chinrest
- Aged maple bridge
- Pirastro Tonica strings
- Medium flame
- Hand applied antique oil varnish
- Stradivari pattern
- String adjusters inbuilt in tailpiece
- TG Oblong Hill style case
- Articul II bow
- Made in Romania