Gretsch G52655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby Guitar (Gold Dust)2800400544
The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Junior Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-matic™ bridge with anchored base and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, F-holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape:Center Block Jr.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:5-ply Arched Laminated Maple
- Top Material:Laminated Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Gold Dust
- Neck Material:Nato
- Neck Shape:Thin “U” profile
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid block inlays
- Number of Frets:22, medium jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75″
- Nut Width:1.6875″
- Nut Material:Synthetic bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Anchored adjusto-matic bridge with Bigsby licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Tuners:Die-cast nickel tuners
- Neck Pickup:Broad’Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Borad’Tron Humbucker
- Controls:2 x independent volumes, 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Nickel plated steel (10-46)