Hiscox Violin Case - ShapedHISOVNS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hiscox Violin Case - Shaped HISCOX DESIGN BENEFITS The main highlights of the Hiscox product range when compared against other available musical instrument cases on the market, are as follows:-
- Hiscox Cases are wholly manufactured in the U.K.
- The products are always manufactured with the primary objective of instrument protection and on average carry a crush resistance rate greater than 500kg.
- The outer ABS shell material is chosen not only for its high impact resistance, but critically for the ability to chemically bond to the inner moulding during the manufacturing process creating an extremely strong yet light weight COMPOSITE structure.
- The inner moulding of the cases is manufactured from a blend of polyurethane insulating foam which has been developed and is UNIQUE to Hiscox Cases. It is a closed cell semi-rigid low weight design which gives the following qualities, all of which are included to protect the instrument within the case:-
- High level of shock protection;
- Excellent structural rigidity when bonded to the outer shell;
- A high level of thermal insulation protecting against rapid temperature changes.
- It is developed to bond directly to the fabric case lining during the manufacturing process, with no use of secondary adhesive.
- Aluminium Valance: – Unique to Hiscox design. Although Hiscox cases are not guaranteed waterproof, the double “lip” lid to base mating feature helps to stop water ingress in rain/shower conditions. 75% of the aluminium rim is hidden from view behind the ABS shell. All of the hardware (except one or two feet) is riveted into this vitally important metal rim.
- All fixings including the catches and handles are fully tested. It is believed that their security is second to none.
- Hiscox Cases unique internal padding can be customised, often at minimal cost, so that a vast range of instrument sizes can be made to be properly supported. No other case supplier at Hiscox price point offers this facility.