Schaller S-Locks Chrome
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Schaller S-Locks Chrome Schaller proudly presents: The new Schaller S-Locks Chrome, S for save, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks! These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent. They feature an elegant Lock-Wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling and all former hiccups have been tackled! 3 pieces = 1 S-Lock - perfect! Strap button New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws (XL and S version also available (see below)),
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw M2,5x5mm to attach it permanently.