Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb Pedal
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb Pedal Flint gives you the soothing, pulsating, and hypnotic effects that were pioneered in vintage amplifier tremolo circuits, along with three classic and completely unique reverb algorithms. You get the sonically complex ’61 Harmonic Tremolo, the swampy and sultry ’63 Power Tube Tremolo, and the sharp and balanced ’65 Photocell Tremolo. You also get the classic ’60s Spring Tank Reverb, the inventive ’70s Electronic Plate Reverb, and the nostalgic ’80s Hall Rack Reverb. With eight parameters to tweak, you get extensive control over the tremolo and reverb characteristics. Go from splashy, pulsing twang, to throbbing, swampy blues, all the way to ambient, trembling, and serene reverberated pads. Couple that with true bypass, and a high quality analog front end and output section, and you have yourself the history of tremolo and reverb in a pedal-board friendly format.
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences: ’61 Harmonic Tremolo, ’63 Power Tube Tremolo, ’65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms: ’60s Spring Tank Reverb, ’70s Electronic Reverb, ’80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking: Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision