Alesis V49 MKII 49-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller16/V49MKII
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $99*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
USB MIDI Production, from Start to Finish
Introducing the Alesis V49 MKII, a 49-key USB MIDI keyboard and music production controller. This versatile MIDI controller keyboard comes equipped with everything needed to take your ideas from concept to final production - synth-action keys that are springy and responsive, velocity-sensitive pads, assignable knobs, Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and an Arpeggiator with 6 modes for creating unique melodies and inspiring creativity. There’s also a sustain pedal input for truly expressive control. Plug in the V49 MKII, and instantly turn your PC or Mac into a full-featured music production studio.
The V49 MKII has the in-demand features that producers and creators need from a USB MIDI keyboard. The 8 backlit percussion pads respond to your playing expressively, delivering complete control for programming drums or playing back samples. The pads also have classic Note Repeat and Full Level functionality to mimic the world’s most popular drum machines and sequencers. Need a unique melody or some fun inspiration? The V49 MKII’s Arpeggiator has 6 modes with tap tempo and easily adjustable time division, gate, and swing controls. You can also control your DAW and software instruments without ever taking your hands off the V49 MKII – 4 assignable knobs can be MIDI-mapped to your most important software functions.
Production Software Bundle
The Alesis V49 MKII comes with an MPC Beats music production software bundle to start creating right out of the box. MPC Beats is the fully featured, beat-making software based on the legendary MPC workflow to quickly make great sounding beats. To make sure that all tastes are covered, the V49 MKII also includes (7) MPC Beats Expansion Packs spanning a variety of genres. Additionally, the V49 MKII also includes easy point-and-click MIDI editor software that enables customizing the MIDI messages that each of its controls send, as well as fine tuning the key and pad response to your personal taste. If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the V49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- 8 velocity-sensitive, LED-backlit pads with full level and note repeat controls
- Arpeggiator with 6 modes, tap tempo, time division, gate, and swing controls
- 4 MIDI-assignable knobs for virtual instrument and DAW control
- Pitch-bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Octave buttons enable access of the full piano range
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
- V49 MKII Keyboard Controller
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Software Download Card