Digitech Ventura Vibe Rotary-Vibrato Pedal
Digitech Ventura Vibe The Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal from DigiTech will twist your equilibrium adding spinning, swaying movement to your guitar playing. It delivers both vintage and modern sounds with three rotary/vibrato effect types. Each can be uniquely contoured to accentuate high frequencies and driven to distort via the Ventura Vibe’s stacked Tone and Drive controls. The versatility of these controls along with independent Speed, Depth and Mix controls allow you to dial up anything from mild amplitude and frequency modulation to a full on case of vertigo. Additionally, the Ventura Vibe’s foot-switchable speed function allows you to ramp between slow and fast speed on the fly! The Ventura Vibe’s stellar rotary and vibrato effects are complimented by stereo ¼” inputs and outputs for routing flexibility, constant high voltage rails, a bicolor status LED indicator and true bypass circuitry. With its compact size, vacuum-style footswitch and striking graphics the Ventura Vibe furthers DigiTech’s evolution in pedal design. We’ve put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint. The Ventura Vibe uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato Pedal
- StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Ventura Vibe's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Ventura Vibe on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- VINTAGE - Inspired by vintage phaser-based Uni-Vibe™ effects
- MODERN - Original pure pitch-based vibrato effect
- ROTARY - Based on a Leslie® speaker rotary effect
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard