Alges Choral Riser, 3-Step UnitCR100
Alges Choral Risers give you a high degree of flexibility suited for different needs of choir performances. You are able to create your own pattern by changing the orientation of the steps. There is a wide range of configuration which enhances the performances.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATON
- Unit weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Size: 4'3" x 18" (130 cm x 46 cm)
- Storage size of unit: 65.25" long x 20.6" width x 14.75" height (166 x 52 x 37 cm)
- Riser loading rate is 167 lbs/ft2 (8kN/m2)
- Accordion folding design make this very portable
- Perfect for groups on the go
- Frame is 7/8" (22 mm) 14-gauge square tubing.
- Step surface finish:
- Grey carpet: 3/4" (19 mm) plywood with 1/8" (3 mm) carpet.
- Carpet is 100% Olefin carpet.
- Durable epoxy powder coated edging on the steps.
- Foot-pedal activated cross brace locks leg structure automatically
- Frame allows the ability to reverse steps to create straight, arc, horseshoe or winged arrangements.
- Risers are equipped with built-in glides on the stairs, non-marking casters and 4" positioning wheels.