Alges Mobile StagingMBS100
Alges Mobile Staging is a durable, safe, and easy to use flexible staging system. The high-grade materials and quality controlled construction will ensure lasting performance for years to come. Not only are these decks designed for single person set up, but they also fold up compactly for space-efficient storage.
Available in three heights (16-24″, 24-32″ or 32-40″) and two finishes (standard or carpet).
Several accessories are also available making this system suitable for a wide range of staging configurations to fit your every need.
- Unit weight: 363lbs (165kg)
- Deck surface: Grey Carpet: 3/4" (19mm) plywood with 1/8" (3mm) 100% Olefin carpet.
- Environmentally friendly, formaldehyde free plywood with CARB Phase 2 certified.
- 3/16" (5mm) unitized steel frame for long lasting strength and durability.
- Loading rate meets or exceeds building code requirements. Stage load rating is 154 lbs/ft (750 kg/m ).
- Epoxy powder paint finished aluminum edge to provide long lasting wear and durability.
- Stage legs are 14-guage (2mm) steel tube. In set-up position unit rests on 8 direct-to-floor load bearing legs that serve as points of contact to stabilize the stage in the use position.
- Non-marking and heavy-duty wheels designed for moving on carpet, wood and concrete.
- All adjustable and operational parts are painted a bright yellow for easy identification.
- Built-in connectors to secure tiered stage risers between levels.
- Pin and cable height adjusters allow for easy and convenient height adjustment.
- Non-marking glides protect floors.
- Velcro placed around the perimeter of stage for easy drape attachment.