The AMEB Flute Series 4 Grade 5 grade book provides teaching and learning opportunities for intermediate flautists.
This diverse range of repertoire encourages students to refine their technique and enjoy advancing their skills.
Compiled, edited and published by AMEB–Australia's leading music education and examining organisation.
- Repertoire selected by top Australian flute players and pedagogues
- Diverse range of musical styles including works by Australian composers
- Repertoire aligns with the technical requirements for this grade
- Clearly typeset in a logical and easy to read style
- The little rag rag (Barrett)
- Study No 8 Op. 131 (Gariboldi)
- Study (Köhler)
- Gigue (Quantz arr. Hodgson)
- Sideswiper (Ross)
- Lento and Vivace (Bononcini real. Nicolson)
- Allegro moderato (Drouet real. O'Donnell)
- Affettuoso and Allegro (Hasse real. Helyard)
- Adagio and Giga (Purcell real. Tondys)
- Tanzlied (Andersen)
- Intermezzo and Seguidilla (Bizet arr. Hodgson)
- Pastorale (Foote)
- Gavotte (Kronke arr. Howell)
- Ballad for Benny (Firth)
- Jacaranda skies and Birdsong (Morris)
- Canzona and Burlesque (Rose)
- Le petit chevrier Corse (Tomasi)