Across AMEB's Viola Series 2 grade books, new works sit beside staples of the repertoire.
Learners at every level will enjoy exploring the unique, expansive and expressive potential of the Viola.
Compiled, edited and published by AMEB.
- Repertoire selected by top Australian viola players and pedagogues
- Diverse range of musical styles including works by Australian composers
- Repertoire aligns with the technical requirements for this grade
- Clearly typeset in a logical and easy to read style
- Snowy Mountain dance (Carter)
- Tijuana tango (Chin)
- Cossacks (Colledge and Colledge)
- Cheerful bells (Kimber)
- Caprice (Mackay)
- March (C.P.E Bach arr. Howell)
- The Prince of Denmark's march (Clarke arr. Chin)
- Waltzing Matilda (Cowan arr. Hill)
- Arminta (Greenwald arr. Hodgson)
- Habanera (Bajo arr. Wilkinson and Hart)
- Cha cha boom (Barrett)
- Stiffkey blues (Colledge and Colledge)
- Romans on the march (Wilkinson and Bass)