BG Tenor Saxophone LigaturesBGLFT
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $50.*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
With the thought that both metal and fabric ligatures will affect your sound and play, BG have set out to design ligatures that will aide the player in finding their sound. They discovered that the joint vibrations of the beak, ligature and reed make the articulation of the notes easier, cleaner and faster.
LFT Flex Ligature: Provides a round tone and is consistent in every register for the clarinetist.
- This model is a fabric ligature with NO plate.
- The ligature offers easy reed adjustment while on the mouthpiece.
- The ligature offers a round/warm tone and is consistent in every register.
L13 Standard Ligature: Fabric ligature equipped with a silver plated metal plate. Provides a clear/brighter tone for the alto saxophonist.
- This model is a fabric ligature with rubber plate.
- The ligature offers reed contact with rubber plate only.
- This creates a round and warm sound.
- Excellent ligature for small chambers and ensembles.
L13SR Super Revelation Ligature: Fabric ligature equipped with a 24k gold-plated metal plate. Provides a rich/full tone for the clarinetist.
- This model is a fabric ligature with a 24K gold-plated metal plate.
- The ligature offers reed contact with metal plate only.
- This creates a rich, full tone in every register.
- Due to the metal plate offering direct reed contact, it allows the musician to articulate easier.
- Excellent ligature for the soloist.