Bonmusica Shoulder Rest for ViolinB3-BSG44
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $99*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
The 4/4 Bonmusica Violin Shoulder Rest is a great option for violinists looking for a comfortable ‘hook’ shoulder rest that will effortlessly keep the violin up on their shoulder. If you find that your violin is constantly slipping/sliding down off your shoulder or if you simply want to improve your posture or need a bit of extra height or support then the Bonmusica may be the best solution for you.
Bonmusica shoulder rests have comfortable thick foam padding along a metal base with a ‘hook’ that rests over the player’s shoulder to stop the violin from sliding down. The whole shoulder rest can be manipulated to fit the exact contour of the players chest/shoulder so that it fits the player perfectly.
- Specially engineered hook shape which rests over your shoulder and stops the violin from slipping.
- Thick foam padding for extra comfort – 6mm.
- Rubber and foam on feet to protect your instrument.
- Adjustable – Different parts of the rest can be shortened or lengthened slightly and offset/slanted to achieve the best fit to the instrument. Metal body of the rest can also be bent/manipulated to better fit the contour of your chest/shoulder.
- Replaceable parts available for each element of the shoulder rest.
- Rest comes with two feet – one short foot (35mm) and one long foot (50mm). Extra height can be achieved by swapping to longer feet. The extra-long feet are 60mm.
- Weight: – 99g
- Dimensions (cm): Length – 19 (foam runs entire length) Width – 3.5 (body width) Height (feet screwed in completely) – 8 (high side – side closest to chest), 4.5 (lowest point – middle of rest), 8.5 (tip of end that rests on/over shoulder). Foot on 'high side' can be wound out quite a lot as the thread length is longer than most shoulder rest feet. Feet width: 5.5cm