Everest Foldable Violin Shoulder RestE1-EF2
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Everest Foldable Violin Shoulder Rest is a great option for violinists looking for a shoulder rest that is comfortable, affordable and easy to store. Everest shoulder rests have become the shoulder rest of choice among violinists everywhere. Professionals to beginners all say, "This is the most comfortable shoulder rest I have ever used!" This is due to the extra thick foam and the fixed tilt design. The shoulder rest also stays on the violin a lot better than others because of the added rubber between the feet. Our staff have rated the Everest foldable series as the best violin shoulder rest for players who have a smaller case and need something collapsible. It is also one of the more affordable collapsible rests. Features:
- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your violin.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Feet are collapsible to save space in your case. This feature is a patented design that contains no pinching hazards.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra-long feet.
- Standard foldable Everest is available in two sizes: 1/2-3/4 and 4/4.
- Weight: 1/2-3/4 = 72g 3/4-4/4 = 78g
- Dimensions when collapsed (cm): 1/2-3/4 = 19.5 x 3 (body width) x 4 (LWH) 3/4-4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 4 (LWH)
- Dimensions when open (cm): 1/2-3/4 = 19.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH) 3/4-4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH)Feet width: 5.5cm