Everest Standard Shoulder Rest for ViolinVAU-E1-EZ4
The Everest Standard Violin Shoulder Rest is a great option for violinists looking for a shoulder rest that is comfortable and affordable. Everest shoulder rests have become the shoulder rest of choice among violinists everywhere. Professionals to beginners all say, "This is the most comfortable shoulder rest I have ever used!" This is due to the extra thick foam and the fixed tilt design. The shoulder rest also stays on the violin a lot better than others because of the added rubber between the feet. Our staff have rated the Everest EZ series as the best violin shoulder rest for beginners based on price, comfort and durability. Features:
- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your violin.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra long feet.
- Available in three sizes: 1/10-1/4, 1/2-3/4 and 4/4.
- Weight: 1/10-1/4 = 45g 1/2-3/4 = 72g 4/4 = 74g
- Dimensions (cm): 1/10-1/4 = 16 x 2.5 (body width) x 4.5 (LWH) 1/2-3/4 = 19.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH) 4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH)Feet width: 5.5cm