Mozart: Concertos for Horn50481735
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
The complete works for horn and orchestra (piano reduction), edited and revised by Barry Tuckwell.
This volume contains historical and analytical comments by Tuckwell, and for the first time includes the Fragments for Concertos in E Flat (K. 370b/ K. 371), & E (K. 494) that were never completed! Also included is an English translation of Mozart's famous running commentary from K. 371.
- Concert Rondo In E-Flat Major, K. 371
- Fragment In E-Flat Major, K. 370b
- Fragment In E Major, K. 494
- Horn Concerto No. 4 In E-Flat Major, K. 495
- Horn Concerto No. 1 In D Major, K. 412
- Horn Concerto No. 2 In E-Flat Major, K. 417
- Horn Concerto No. 3 In E-Flat Major, K. 447