PreSonus HP60 6 Channel Headphone Amp
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $99*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
“Turn my headphones up!” “More me, I can’t hear myself!” “Turn down that click!” It gets old. Change that tune with the HP60 headphone distribution system. The HP60 is more than just a half-dozen headphone amps, it’s a field-tested solution to a host of common headphone-monitoring problems. Let’s start with “turn my headphones up.” Each of the HP60’s six headphone amps has its own level control and puts out 150 mW, which is loud enough to drive the alligators out of the Louisiana swamps. If they can’t hear this headphone system, they’re stone deaf. More likely they’ll scream, “turn it down, you’re killing me!” Problem solved.
With the HP60, when you talk, everyone listens. Hit the Talk button and use the talkback-mic input and your favorite dynamic mic to tell ‘em what to do. You can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free. Each channel also has stereo line outputs that can send a copy of the line-level headphone-channel mix to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. So if you have a large band and need more than six headphones, you can chain two or more HP60s. So get the problem solver, the most flexible and advanced headphone-mixing system in its price class: the PreSonus HP60.
- 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone outputs (front panel)
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼” external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for “more me,” with trim controls
- 4 balanced ¼” analog line inputs (L/R Mix input pairs A and B)
- 1 balanced XLR Talkback input for external dynamic microphone
- 1 ¼” footswitch jack for hands-free Talkback operation
- Meters, Controls, and Features
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B)
- Channel controls
- External input level
- Headphone level control for each headphone output
- Mix A/B control (blends signals from input pairs A and B)
- Mono switch for external input
- Mute switch (mutes input pairs A and B)
- Master controls
- Input A level
- Input B level
- Talk button (momentary switch)
- Talkback-mic level
- 1U 19” rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector