Sshhmute Practice Mute for French Horn MK IISHFH2
This new version of the sshhmute Practice Mute for French Horn has all the same characteristics of the sshhmute that you love but with two small changes:
- We have got rid of the old straight-sided shape. We now use a curved shaped cone, similar to the cones used for the Bass Trombone and Tenor Horn mutes.
- We have changed the tuning of the mute to match the same tuning as when you place your hand in the bell.
Durable, lightweight, and high-quality, the sshhmute Practice Mute is perfect for brass players to play when their surroundings make it inconvenient. Whether it’s warming up before going on stage, practicing in your bedroom, or playing in the school hallway, the sshhmute is the perfect choice. This one of a kind brass practice mute has next to no back-pressure and true tuning consistency throughout the range of the instrument... that's why the sshhmute is the #1 choice for some of the world's top brass players and ensembles including:
- James Morrison (internationally acclaimed jazz artist)
- Joseph Alessi (Principal Trombone - New York Philharmonic)
- David Elton (Principal Trumpet - London Symphony Orchestra)
- Canadian Brass
- Foden's Band
- Brassband Willebroek
- Wellington Brass