Strymon Iridium Amp & IR Cab PedalAMB-SN-IRIDIUM
🚚 Fast, free shipping on orders over $99*
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
Strymon Iridium Amp & IR Cab Pedal
Leave Your Amp At Home.
Nothing reveals the true nature of your guitar and your playing like a world-class tube amp driving a perfectly matched speaker cabinet in a great sounding room. Now there is a pedal that truly delivers that sound and feel, with simple controls for effortlessly dialing in the perfect amp tone when going direct. Discover inspiring tube amp responsiveness, unprecedented impulse response speaker cabinet realism, and controllable natural sounding room ambience.
Iridium gives you three iconic amplifiers, with a total of nine impulse response speaker cabinets that complement the tonality of the amp. Skip the hassle of lugging around or miking amps. Place Iridium on your pedalboard and send gorgeous stereo amplifier tones, stunningly realistic cabs, and lush room ambience direct to a recording interface or PA system. With Iridium, it’s a snap to dial in a direct tone that will truly inspire and sound great whether you are monitoring through in-ears, floor wedges, reference monitors, or studio headphones.
- Three amplifier models crafted using Matrix Modeling™, capturing the subtleties and unique tonal qualities of each amp:
- Nine Impulse Response speaker cabinets, 24bit / 96kHz 500ms. Stereo (three per amp type), pre-loaded with a curated set of IRs:
Deluxe Reverb 1×12″ by OwnHammer
Blues Junior® 1×12″ by CabIR
Vibrolux® 2×10″ by CabIR
AC30 2×12″AlNiCo by OwnHammer
1×12″ AlNiCo by Celestion®
Mesa® 4×12″ by Valhallir
GNR 4×12″ by OwnHammer
2×12″ Vintage 30 by Celestion
Marshall® 8×12″AlNiCo by CabIR
- Load your own impulse responses using Strymon Impulse Manager software
Hybrid IR/algorithmic Room control with selectable small, medium, and
- Simple, responsive amp-style controls for Drive, Level, Bass, Middle,
- Premium stereo high impedance discrete JFET analog front end with
up to 22dB of pure analog gain