Yamaha Clavinova CLP-765GP Digital Grand PianoCLP765GP
↩️ 30-day easy returns.
👋 Play today! Call a local store to check stock.
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 38 voices, including 2 fortepiano voices (Mozart Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch-S™ keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
- (50 W + 42 W) x 2 amplifiers
- (16 cm + 5 cm) x 2 speaker system
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
The Allure of the CLP-700 Series
The CLP Series of digital pianos utilizes cutting-edge technology to recreate the experience of performing on a grand piano, allowing the pianist to play the keys with many variations of speed and depth to achieve an unlimited variation in tone and create uniquely personal performances. With expressive capabilities approaching those of a grand piano, the CLP-700 Series is sure to make playing the piano so much more enjoyable than ever before.
Convenience Only Digital Pianos Can Deliver
Clavinova pianos are loaded with convenient features only digital pianos can deliver. You can use headphones to keep your surroundings quiet, or connect a Bluetooth® device to you Clavinova for playback through its speakers. Also, connect to Yamaha’s app, Smart Pianist, to gain extra help for your piano practice. The simple control panel makes it easy to change piano settings.
Enjoy a dialogue with a great piano
The player plays, the piano responds, and the player continues to play. The player conveys the feelings they want to express, and the piano responds, in an ongoing exchange that forges a dialogue between the two. In order for this to be a truly rich exchange, both the player and the piano must possess excellent expressive capabilities; the piano must be easy to play and highly responsive, and it must produce beautiful sounds. CLP-700 Series pianos satisfy all of these conditions, and the inspiration borne from a dialog with it is sure to arouse your desire for expression.